Online Winter Camp
Discover the World of Esports with Brawlhalla
This December, in collaboration with Cyberport, we are offering the FIRST Esports youth camp using Brawlhalla in Hong Kong!
Let your kids discover Esports – one of the fastest-growing industries in the world! Unknown to many, Esports is more than just a game! It promotes strategic thinking, fosters creativity as well as develops teamwork and communication skills.
In this course, campers will:
- Explore the ins and outs of the Esports industry.
- Learn all about all the competitive strategies used in Esports tournaments.
- Create a personal Esports player profile and develop a team strategy for winning.
- Enhance their strategic thinking and communication skills as they work in teams and develop strategies and analyze their plays.
- Learn how to use Brawlhalla, a cooperative fighting game platform.
- Ages: 10+
- Times: 1PM to 4PM
- Start Dates: December 14 and December 28
- The camp will be conducted online via Zoom.
- Tech Requirements: Laptop/ PC and Android/iOS smartphone with Brawlhalla installed
- Course Fee: HKD3,255 (5 days), HKD2,604 (4 days) – Get 50% reimbursement for 80% attendance!
Great News! We are excited to share that this camp is sponsored by Cyberport’s Esports Industry Facilitation Scheme. This means Cyberport will reimburse 50% of the fee for students who attend at least 80% of the camp. We will share more details about the reimbursement upon sign-up.